Apeldoorn – On Tuesday May 21st a new version of the InformationGrid was released. The InformationGrid is Luminis’ low code platform for data-intensive cloud applications. In this release a number of new features was introduced to further maximize the productivity of analysts and developers.
The Encrenaz release, contains the following improvements:
• Support for end-to-end development of userinterfaces using DSL-based components
• New advanced features in the DSL editors for processing financial data
• Improved multitenancy by supporting physical and logical separation of tenants
• Improved scale-out support for massive systems
• Lots of small fixes and updates
De Encrenaz release of the InformationGrid has been extensively tested during internal alfa-tests and beta-tests in production environments.
Interested to know more? For more information please contact Raymond ter Riet (firstname.lastname@example.org)