- €3500 - €4500
- 29 days of paid leave
- The freedom and support you need to pursue and achieve your ambitions
- Working remotely
- 5+ years of experience
- Fluently Dutch & English
- Vision, strategy & content creation
As a Brand Marketer, you will develop a big brand within a small team.
You do this from home, our headquarters in Amersfoort and with colleagues in our other offices.
Our software and technology company is always innovating and is now also taking its first steps on the European market. That means a lot of room for your own interpretation of this role! Will you seize the opportunities?
What are you going to do?
You won’t stop until everyone has heard of Luminis.
You convey what our brand stands for. To the outside world and to our own colleagues. To accomplish that, you have a clear vision. You convert this vision into a strategy and you execute this strategy. Therefore, you not only think about what Luminis wants to convey at an event, you also ensure that the speakers are there on time. Thinking and doing. That is what makes this job so varied.
On a daily basis, you are engaged in:
- devising marketing strategies, together with our partners
- further development of the employer branding
- writing press releases and social media posts
- organizing events
- managing junior marketers
What do we ask of you?
You love entrepreneurship and dare to try new things. You get the space to do so.
In your small team you don’t have to go through 10 agencies to get something done. Just do it! Like the world of software and technology, you are constantly on the move. You have clear ideas that you express clearly. Even in collaboration with colleagues or external partners. In addition, you have:
- Bachelor’s level of work and thinking.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, for example as a digital marketer or content marketer.
- an independently created marketing campaign on which you’re proud off.
- Fluent language in Dutch and English.
- experience with marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Google Analytics and Hubspot.
- Availability for at least 32 hours a week
What do you get from us?
Luminis works from people, talent, fun and development.
Where most companies look for colleagues who fit a job profile or assignment, Luminis creates a job that fits you. Also for the position of brand marketer. There is an idea, not a fixed picture.
Furthermore, you can count on:
- A gross monthly salary between € 3500 and € 4500 based on 40 hours per week, appropriate to your education and experience. On top of your salary you will receive, among other things, a monthly net expense allowance of € 75.
- The possibility to work hybrid
- Home office allowance of € 50 and a budget of € 600 to make your home office suitable. In addition, you can make use of a mobility scheme or lease car.
- 29 days of paid leave, based on full-time employment
- Good retirement benefits, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- A cell phone of your choice and a MacBook Pro
- A profit-sharing scheme.
- Plenty of development opportunities (and a training budget).
- You are surrounded by experts and internal sessions are organized continuously. There is also room to participate in (external) meetups and events.
- Opportunities to participate in trainings and activities of our Luminis Academy.
- € 50 compensation for sports and recreation.
- A cozy, close team of professional colleagues.
At Luminis, we do things a little differently. You can tell by who we are and how we work. With pleasure, for example. We are convinced that a shared passion and pleasure in your work lead to the best results. Results that we achieve with empathy, professionalism and entrepreneurship. This is how we add value for clients, employees and society. We do this throughout the Netherlands.
In total, about 160 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for more than 100 clients, including great brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We are also socially involved in projects such as the RopaRun, the ALS Foundation and Devvox4kids. We are leading the way in cloud, data, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce and our employees speak at conferences around the world.