Are you passionate about technology and IT and do you have the ability to link these skills to business issues?
As a business developer at Luminis Rotterdam you explain the meaning and business impact of innovative IT solutions to our customers. A Business Developer has a great deal of responsibilities and is involved during the entire process: from creating the lead to facilitating a workshop or initiating a project.
What are you going to do?
- Cold calling, checking in with our customers and organising events: you will not shy away from a challenge to achieve our goals. You see new opportunities and create valuable leads
- You represent Luminis, maintain a warm network of clients in the Rotterdam area and explain our business solutions to everyone who might be interested
- You are constantly in contact with people in the Rotterdam region and love to maintain your network
- Organising workshops and participating in the preliminary stages of projects
- Communicate: You listen to our customers and come up with new innovative ways to support them
- You are able to organise a group of colleagues to help you in delivering real value to our customers
About Luminis Rotterdam
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
At Luminis Rotterdam you will quickly feel at home. Our Rotterdam mentality and beautiful location near the Van Brienenoord Brug ensure a ensure an informal atmosphere where everyone feels at home. We are at the forefront when it comes to using new (Cloud) technologies to realize cool projects for our customers. From a system that allows ships in the port of Rotterdam to sail more economically to the complete IT support of the Roparun, where hundreds of participating teams safely raise several million euros each year for the good cause of palliative care for cancer patients. In short, contributions that make a difference. And don’t forget the sharing of knowledge. You want to be part of that.
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box.
Request it here for free.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.