As Cloud Architect you are responsible for the Cloud implementations and migrations at our customers.
Do you feel at home in the cloud? Do you like terms like Serverless, DevOps and Cloud Native? Then we are looking for you!
As a Cloud Architect at Luminis Apeldoorn, you advise clients during their cloud transformation and help them modernize their application landscape. In this role, you are responsible for analysing the current environment and advising on transformation strategies.
What are you going to do?
- You map out the current situation for the customer and substantiate why you would recommend certain Cloud services
- You help the customer shape their migration, for example by drawing up a technical roadmap and guiding and / or realising proof-of concepts
- You are able to do this within an administrative environment, but rather we see you working with “edge devices” in IoT-related environments where many sources of data are made transparent for the benefit of information management or process optimisation
- Because we believe that our architects should want to get their hands dirty, you will also be responsible for a healthy dose of software engineering
- You like to share your knowledge and expertise with colleagues and customers
- You organise MeetUps, write blogs or speak at external and internal knowledge events
- When you are ready, you are invited to take the stage at our own conference: DevCon
About Luminis Apeldoorn
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
At Luminis Apeldoorn we do things a little differently. You will notice this immediately in who we are and how we work. Here you get all the freedom to do what makes you happy, and to learn new things. With this approach we make our projects in Data and the Cloud successful and we solve every challenge with a creative twist. Or as future colleague Rhodé, a software engineer, puts it: “At Luminis I have discovered that if I want to do something, you can actually do it. It is always a journey of discovering new things. That gives me energy.”
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box.
Request it here for free.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.