As Cloud Architect at Luminis you advise clients during their Cloud transformation and help them modernise their application landscape.
In this role you are responsible for analysing the current environment and advising on transformation strategies. You will work at our office, at the customer office and when possible (partially from home).
Some examples of your activities as Cloud Architect
- You map out the current situation for the customer and substantiate why you would recommend certain Cloud services
- You help the customer shape their migration, for example by drawing up a technical roadmap and guiding and / or realising proof-of concepts
- You are able to do this within an administrative environment, but rather we see you working with “edge devices” in IoT-related environments where many sources of data are made transparent for the benefit of information management or process optimisation
- Because we believe that our architects should want to get their hands dirty, you will also be responsible for a healthy dose of software engineering
- You like to share your knowledge and expertise with colleagues and customers
- You organise MeetUps, write blogs or speak at external and internal knowledge events
- When you are ready, you are invited to take the stage at our own conference: DevCon
About Luminis Apeldoorn
Luminis has offices in Amsterdam, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven, Rotterdam and the UK. From these locations 200 professionals work on high-tech solutions for our customers. We work with 100+ diverse customers, including major brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We develop solutions and are at the forefront of cloud, data, e-sports, e-learning, Internet of Things, and e-commerce.
Luminis specialises in providing innovative solutions. As an organisation, we are people-oriented: you are not just an employee, but one of us – a colleague. We are convinced that when you enjoy your work you will achieve the best results. That makes us different from other employers. Luminis’ core values are empathy, craftsmanship and entrepreneurship. We want to add value to our clients, employees and society.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.