Cloud/Data Solution Architect
As solution architect at Luminis you contribute to our ambition to help customers adjust their strategy with regards to new technology. Do you know how to translate your passion for technology and innovation into an advantage for our customers?
As Cloud/Data solution architect at Luminis Rotterdam you will be responsible for the Cloud implementations and migrations of our customers. You advise on strategy for transformations and help customers get more value from their data.
Bert Ertman (VP Technology): “Luminis colleagues share a continuous desire to do better. Better than customers expect from us and better than we ourselves were yesterday. With the help of cloud technology we shorten the time to value for organisations.”
Some examples of your activities
- You map out the current situation at the customer and substantiate why you recommend certain Cloud services
- You help the customer give substance to their migration by drawing up a technical roadmap and guiding and / or realising proof-of-concepts
- You can do this within an administrative environment, but we rather see you working with “edge devices” in IoT-related environments where many sources of data are made transparent for the benefit of management information or process optimisation
- Because we believe that our architects should get their hands dirty sometimes, you will also be responsible for a healthy dose of software engineering
- Within Luminis you help build “our Cloud”, based in Rotterdam, by sharing your knowledge and expertise with colleagues and customers
- You also occasionally organise a Meetup, speak at external and internal knowledge events or write blogs
- In addition, you get the change to speak at our very own conference: DevCon
Over Luminis Rotterdam
We are people who think digitally. We love data, data is in our blood. Luminis Rotterdam consists of professionals who are eager to provide innovative solutions to make a valuable contribution to the strategic goals of our customers. Not by continuing to talk about it, but mainly by determining how they can make a difference for our customers, and then designing and realising it with our knowledge of software development.
Our core values of empathy, craftsmanship and entrepreneurship help us create value. We are people-oriented, which means that you are given a lot of freedom to use your talents where they do best. We are convinced that when you enjoy your work you will achieve the best results and can also take responsibility for it. That is what makes us different from other companies! We constantly add value for our customers, employees and to society.
Do you want to know more?
Michaël van Leeuwen is Solution Architect at Luminis Rotterdam. He is happy to tell you more about his work. You can reach him on email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is ot appreciated.