Cloud/Data Solution Architect
As solution architect at Luminis you contribute to our ambition to help customers adjust their strategy with regards to new technology.
Do you know how to translate your passion for technology and innovation into an advantage for our customers? As Cloud/Data solution architect at Luminis Rotterdam you will be responsible for the Cloud implementations and migrations of our customers. You advise on strategy for transformations and help customers get more value from their data.
What are you going to do?
- You map out the current situation at the customer and substantiate why you recommend certain Cloud services
- You help the customer give substance to their migration by drawing up a technical roadmap and guiding and / or realising proof-of-concepts
- You can do this within an administrative environment, but we rather see you working with “edge devices” in IoT-related environments where many sources of data are made transparent for the benefit of management information or process optimisation
- Because we believe that our architects should get their hands dirty sometimes, you will also be responsible for a healthy dose of software engineering
- Within Luminis you help build “our Cloud”, based in Rotterdam, by sharing your knowledge and expertise with colleagues and customers
- You also occasionally organise a Meetup, speak at external and internal knowledge events or write blogs
- In addition, you get the change to speak at our very own conference: DevCon
About Luminis Rotterdam
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
At Luminis Rotterdam you will quickly feel at home. Our Rotterdam mentality and beautiful location near the Van Brienenoord Brug ensure a ensure an informal atmosphere where everyone feels at home. We are at the forefront when it comes to using new (Cloud) technologies to realize cool projects for our customers. From a system that allows ships in the port of Rotterdam to sail more economically to the complete IT support of the Roparun, where hundreds of participating teams safely raise several million euros each year for the good cause of palliative care for cancer patients. In short, contributions that make a difference. And don’t forget the sharing of knowledge. You want to be part of that.
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box.
Request it here for free.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.