Do you believe the future lies in Cloud Development? As Cloud Engineer at Luminis Apeldoorn, you implement solutions for our customers and help modernise their application landscape.
You do this according to Cloud Architecture principles. You carry out your work at our office, at the client’s offices and when possible (partially) from home.
What you are going to do?
- You’ll work hands-on with clients to realise new solutions
- You function well within a team and you will make analyses based on your specialisation in order to come up with fitting solutions for customers
- We will listen to your input and allow you to develop Cloud Competences
- You will share knowledge and expertise with colleagues as well as external parties
- You will be given the opportunity to organize Meetups to share your knowledge
- We also have a platform for blogs and white papers which you can contribute to
- If you are ready, you are allowed to share your knowledge at our own conference: DevCon
Luminis has offices in Amsterdam, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven, Rotterdam and the UK. From these locations over 200 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for our customers. We work with 100 + diverse clients, including major Dutch brands such as Albert Heijn, KLM and Bol.com. We develop solutions and are at the forefront of cloud, data, e-sports, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce.
Luminis specialises in providing innovative solutions. As an organisation, we are people-oriented, you are not just an employee but a colleague. We are convinced that when you enjoy your work you will deliver the best results. That’s what makes us different from other companies. Luminis core values are empathy, craftsmanship and entrepreneurship. We strive to add value for our clients, employees and society.
Do you have any questions? Call of send a WhatsApp message to Janneke Gijzel on 06-82707230 or email email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated