Do you have sufficient knowledge of the cloud to help our customers in their cloud journey?
As a Cloud developer at Luminis Arnhem you work for our customers, but also for yourself. You can grow with us and that happens twice as fast if you do it with the right colleagues. Are you ready for challenge, development and innovation?
What are you going to do?
- As Cloud developer you actively use your knowledge for various clients and your colleagues. Our customers want to benefit from cloud services and you will help them in this quest.
- You work in a project team on concrete cloud cases.
- You are part of an Agile team and you know how to deal with it
- In addition, you enjoy sharing knowledge and vision through (internal) knowledge sessions or blogs
- You will work from our office in Arnhem, at one of our customers or sometimes at other Luminis locations
- You dive into new techniques and technologies and share your knowledge and insights with direct colleagues
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to and take the stage at our own developer conference: DevCon
About Luminis Arnhem
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
Luminis Arnhem is Luminis’ largest location and is strongly represented in the manufacturing industry. Here, both software technicians and user-experience designers work together on new solutions with which we increase the business of customers. At Luminis you work in a positive atmosphere with professionals. In addition, much attention is paid to sharing knowledge. We believe that sharing knowledge and expertise is the only viable way to be and remain relevant in our field
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box.
Request it here for free.