Are you interested in Kubernetes, Zero Trust, 24×7 and cloud technology?
Then this is the job for you! We’re looking to take the Luminis Cloud Services (LCS) team in Apeldoorn to the next level and are looking to reinforce our troops. LCS is part of Luminis: a network organisation with offices throughout the Netherlands and in the UK.
What are you going to do?
- Support Luminis products and projects with our cloud platform
- Help design cloud solutions for customers and complete migration
- As a team, you’re responsible for Luminis’ infrastructure and security services
- Support software development teams within Luminis and outside of it
- Help deliver a high-performance toolchain
- As a team, you’ll offer 24×7 support for customers (shift work may be a part of your role).
What do we ask from you?
- A relevant education in IT
- A focus on service delivery and an ease in communicating
- Flexibility in taking up tasks and combining them
- Experience working with AWS and/or Azure is important. Diplomas in AWS or Azure (such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Sysops Administrator) are a bonus
- A background in Development or Operations would be great, especially if you’re keen to build a bridge between the two: DevOps.
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Technologies in Business
Luminis Technologies in Business (TiB) is a software and tech company that offers both services and solutions based on cloud technology. The TiB office is the homebase of a team of over 40 colleagues from all over the world. We’re based in the centre of Apeldoorn and our office incorporates Studio 397, our esports branch. Our technology is implemented in a number of sectors: educations, gaming and IoT.