- € 5500 - € 7000
- Working together to deliver the most innovative solutions
- 29 days of paid leave
- Freedom and support you need to pursue and achieve your ambitions
- A Luminis home base
- Knowledge of the Cloud
- Fluently Dutch speaker
- Team Player
Do you know how to translate your passion for technology and innovation into an advantage for our customers?
As solution architect at Luminis you contribute to our ambition to help customers adjust their strategy with regards to new technology.
As solution architect at Luminis you will be responsible for the Cloud implementations and migrations of our customers. You advise on strategy for transformations and help customers get more value from their data.
What are you going to do?
- You map out the current situation at the customer and substantiate why you recommend certain Cloud services
- You help the customer give substance to their migration by drawing up a technical roadmap and guiding and / or realizing proof-of-concepts
- You can do this within an administrative environment, but we rather see you working with “edge devices” in IoT-related environments where many sources of data are made transparent for the benefit of management information or process optimization
- Because we believe that our architects should get their hands dirty sometimes, you will also be responsible for a healthy dose of software engineering
- Within Luminis you help build “our Cloud”, based in Rotterdam, by sharing your knowledge and expertise with colleagues and customers
- You also occasionally organise a Meetup, speak at external and internal knowledge events or write blogs
What do we ask of you?
First of all: that you enjoy your work. When you work at Luminis, we give you the space you need to do what you are good at. We think it is very important that you do what you feel comfortable with in order to excel.
- 3 years of experience as an architect
- 5 years of experience in Software Development
- You have knowledge of and experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure and / or GCP), preferably substantiated with certificates
- You enjoy working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- You know your way around Big Data platforms as well as containers and container platforms
- You set up infrastructure with code (such as: CDK, Terraform of Puppet)
What do you get in return?
Craftsmanship, knowledge sharing and innovation are our focus.
That’s why you can count on extensive development and training opportunities.
You see opportunities and seize them. We meet regularly at the office, for a pleasant lunch but especially to share experiences. This is how we help each other with projects and associated challenges. You can also count on:
- A salary between €5000 and €6000, depending on your knowledge and experience. On top of your salary you will receive a monthly net expense allowance of € 75.
- 29 days of paid leave
- A profit-sharing plan
- A laptop and phone (or monthly allowance for your phone)
- Good retirement benefits, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- € 50 allowance for sports and recreation.
- The opportunity to work hybrid and a budget of €600 to make your home office suitable. In addition, you can take advantage of a travel allowance or lease car.
- Plenty of development opportunities (and a training budget). You are surrounded by experts and internal sessions are organized continuously. There are also opportunities to participate in (external) meetups and events.
- Opportunities to participate in training and activities at our Luminis Academy.
- A highly motivated team of extraordinary colleagues, who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
At Luminis, we do things a little differently. You can tell by who we are and how we work. With pleasure, for example. We are convinced that a shared passion and pleasure in your work lead to the best results. Results that we achieve with empathy, professionalism and entrepreneurship. This is how we add value for clients, employees and society. We do this throughout the Netherlands.
In total, about 160 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for more than 100 clients, including great brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We are also socially involved in projects such as the RopaRun, the ALS Foundation and Devvox4kids. We are leading the way in cloud, data, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce and our employees speak at conferences around the world.
Want to learn more about Luminis? We have put together an introductory box for you. Request it free of charge here.