- €4500 - €6500
- Enough vacation days (29) for that nice trip or the good life-work balance
- Space to participate in external meetups and events
- Getting better professionally, taking personal leadership!
- Experience in the field of data architecture
- Experience in cloud environments (Azure / AWS)
- You have a clear vision about Data strategy
- You have ambition to help build our data literacy
Help clients make smarter use of data
Data design, data architecture and configuration advice, that’s how you help companies move forward as a data solutions architect at Luminis.
In addition, you will be the expert in the further development of the Luminis data competency. So you help build our company, share knowledge with less experienced colleagues and develop your personal leadership. A challenging job for 32 to 40 hours with plenty of room for personal growth.
What will you do?
- setting up data architecture that supports your clients’ business and IT strategy.
- challenging the customer and our organization by always trying for the best from your experts’ perspective.
- performing the expert role in sales meetings.
- sharing your knowledge and guiding less experienced colleagues in the profession.
What your job looks like?
You will create the optimal data architecture for companies in the energy and e-commerce markets, among others, and some renowned companies. Either at the client’s workplace, at one of our offices in Rotterdam or Amsterdam and partly from home. With a clear data strategy, a solution to fit the clients’ strategy and an optimally working platform. For you this means a lot of reflecting and sparring with the customer to form the right strategy and solution: from your point of view, what fits best with their specific challenges? As an architect, you are also responsible for part of the implementation.
You also reflect and share your knowledge on a daily basis at your employer Luminis. We highly value your knowledge and need you for our further development. You get a lot in return: we help you to achieve your own ambitions.
What do we ask of you?
present yourself as the expert in your field. You are encouraging, curious, eager to learn and have the ambition to help build the organization.
Your up-to-date knowledge of the latest technologies and trends will earn you credits with your client and team.
You enjoy working with colleagues from all kinds of data backgrounds. If you get the chance, you help a colleague to grow into a data architect role. In addition, you have:
- Demonstrable experience in the field of data architecture, which could also be, for example, as a data analyst, data architect or data engineer.
- Experience in cloud environments (Azure / AWS).
- Knowledge of data analytics, MLOps, business intelligence (BI) and data exploration, which allows you to communicate and defend your vision well.
Do you have a question? Call or Whatsapp Kevin Prak at 06 – 454 845 57 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.