What are you going to do?
- You’ll be involved in developing innovative solutions for a range of interesting customers
- You’ll contribute to the entire innovation process, from the first sketch to the presentation of a prototype. You’ll also develop user interfaces and use web technology and ensure that the entire process runs smoothly: testing, building and assessing
- In Apeldoorn, you’ll be part of an Agile team and are comfortable working that way. Your homebase is our office in Apeldoorn or our customers’ offices. For the more adventurous spirits there are also possibilities to work abroad.
What do we ask from you?
- Experience designing and developing applications, wireframes and/or graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Apeldoorn
Luminis Apeldoorn specialises in providing companies and local government with innovative solutions, using the latest technology. We’re pioneers when it comes to open innovation: we develop modular, reusable software components and actively support the open-source community. Whether you’re a customer, colleague or business partner, we believe sharing knowledge and experience are the way to move forward together.