As a Front-end developer at Luminis Arnhem, you leave your mark on our projects. You will contribute to the three core values that underpin everything Luminis does: leadership in technology, craftsmanship and sharing knowledge.
What are you going to do?
- You will develop innovative solutions for a range of interesting customers
- Contribute to the entire innovation process, from the first sketch to the presentation of a prototype
- You will develop user interfaces and use web technology to ensure that the entire process runs smoothly: testing, building and assessing
- In Apeldoorn, you will be part of an Agile team and are comfortable working that way. You are situated at our office in Apeldoorn or our customers’ offices
- When you are ready, you can contribute to and take the stage at our very own conference: DevCon
About Luminis Apeldoorn
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
At Luminis Apeldoorn we do things a little differently. You will notice this immediately in who we are and how we work. Here you get all the freedom to do what makes you happy, and to learn new things. With this approach we make our projects in Data and the Cloud successful and we solve every challenge with a creative twist. Or as future colleague Rhodé, a software engineer, puts it: “At Luminis I have discovered that if I want to do something, you can actually do it. It is always a journey of discovering new things. That gives me energy.”
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box just for this purpose.
Request it here for free.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.