What are you going to do?
What do we ask from you?
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An academic education
- Several years’ experience developing front-end-applications
- Knowledge of design patterns that often occur in front-end work (such as Observables or Modules)
- Knowledge of standards for ECMAScript, HTML, CSS and SVG;
- Experience making unit tests and end-to-end tests
- An interest in making wireframes a feeling for graphic design.
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Rotterdam
We are people who think digitally. We love data. Data is in our blood. Luminis Rotterdam consists of professionals who are eager to provide innovative solutions to make a valuable contribution to the strategic goals of our customers. Not by continuing to talk about it, but above all by determining together with customers how they can make a difference, and then we design and realize this with our knowledge of software development.
Our core values of empathy, craftsmanship and entrepreneurship help us to create value. We are people-oriented, which means that you get a lot of freedom to use your talents where they do best. We are convinced that when you enjoy your work you will achieve the best performance and can take responsibility for it. That makes us different from everyone else! We add value for our customers, employees and society.