What are you going to do?
What do we ask from you?
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An academic education
- Several years’ experience developing front-end-applications
- Knowledge of design patterns that often occur in front-end work (such as Observables or Modules)
- Knowledge of standards for ECMAScript, HTML, CSS and SVG;
- Experience making unit tests and end-to-end tests
- An interest in making wireframes a feeling for graphic design.
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Rotterdam
At Luminis Rotterdam we work on in-house projects as well as on contract. Here, you’ll be part of a cosy, close-knit team and will get to know your colleagues well. Apart from working together, we enjoy organising fun activities together. We’re a company that values those who take the lead: you’re responsible for your own career and your own choices. Sometimes we work together with other Luminis offices, especially when it comes to UX, IoT, cloud platforms and Profiling & Recommendation.