What you are going to do:
- You will participate in developing innovative solutions for a variety of fascinating customers in business and Government.
- You will be involved and contribute to the whole innovative process, from the first sketches till presenting a prototype.
- You will develop user interfaces using web technology and take care that all development is done professionally: tested, automatically built, and reviewed.
- You will be part of an Agile team and you know how to play that part. You are going to work from our local office, Luminis Arnhem, or at our costumers and sometimes one of our other offices throughout the Netherlands.
Skills and experience
- Preferably university or HBO-level degree
- A minimum of 2 years experience in development with web based technology.
- Excellent communications skills
- You’re a master of HTML5 and CSS3
- The opportunity and our support in further developing your professional skills.
- Support and encouragement with your skills and reputation through training, attending conferences. We actively encourage the contribution of papers and presentations at national and international conferencesÂ and to participate in meritocratic developer communities. Cultivating talent and exposing people to the latest and the best is one of our core values.
- You will work in a highly motivated team of exceptional individuals. Lots of things you can learn from your colleagues.
- The scope to explore and exploit your own initiative and ideas. There is always support available for brilliant ideas. Each individual is the owner of innovations in their expertise field, and is responsible for maintaining and enriching their knowledge.
- Everything you need to do you works properly, such as a MacBook, lease car, mobile device and an excellent remuneration package.
Luminis is a group of companies, headquartered in the Netherlands that is specialised in delivering innovative solution to business and government, predominantly using emergent information technology. More than a company, we like to see ourselves as a network of professionals who seek relevance through embracing new technologies and using this to innovate both for, and with our customers. We are pioneers in the cause of open innovation; we proactively (co-) develop our own modular, reusable software components and actively contribute to the open source community. Whether you’re a customer, colleague or business partner, we believe that the only viable way to relevant in our profession is to collaborate and share knowledge and experience.
Your next job? Get in touch with Luminis! Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.