As a front-end developer you work for and with great clients.
Turning a design into something beautiful for clients such as Nike, Bol.com and Albert Heijn. That is what you do every day as a front-end developer.
You build, test and develop with all your experience and expertise. Whether it is an application, website or program. You know what you want and where you want to go. Will you make that match with Luminis?
This is what you are going to do
As a front-end developer, you are primarily concerned with technical aspects. That means that you make the connection between the design and the software. Thanks to you, an application, website or program ultimately does what the customer wants. Namely, a fast loading time, an appealing design and being found well.
When you have delivered something, you are already thinking ahead. You create innovative digital products with web technology, internet of things and mixed reality.
You will also delve into novelties such as webassembly, GraphQL or AWS amplify. In addition, you will find your way around AWS – Amazon Web Services – with which we are Cloud certified. And if that’s not appealing enough, you’re also from the:
- working on engaging projects with collaboration partners.
- Researching new front-end technologies and web developments. You share that knowledge in presentations and blogs.
You see opportunities and seize them. We meet regularly at the office, for a pleasant lunch but especially to share experiences. This is how we help each other with projects and associated challenges. You can also count on:
- A salary between € 3500 and € 4500 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience. On top of your salary you will receive a monthly net expense allowance of € 75.
- 29 days of paid leave
- A profit-sharing plan
- A laptop and phone (or monthly allowance for your phone)
- € 50 allowance for sports and recreation.
- Good retirement benefits, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- The opportunity to work hybrid and a budget of €600 to make your home office suitable. In addition, you can take advantage of a travel allowance or lease car.
- Plenty of development opportunities (and a training budget). You are surrounded by experts and internal sessions are organized continuously. There are also opportunities to participate in (external) meetups and events.
- Opportunities to participate in training and activities at our Luminis Academy.
- A highly motivated team of extraordinary colleagues, who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
What do we ask from you?
We don’t ask for everything, but we ask a lot. Strategic insight and familiarity with concepting. You also preferably have solid experience in front-end work.
What you can’t do without in this position anyway is self-initiative. You know what to do, understand the customer request quickly and well, and then get straight to work. With your knowledge and curiosity to develop further, you will come a long way. You communicate clearly and discuss issues with colleagues. You also possess:
- A college or university degree, such as Computer Science or another IT degree.
- At least 3 years of work experience, for example as a front-end developer or front-end programmer.
- The art of working with ECMAScript, HTML and CSS.
At Luminis, we do things a little differently. You can tell by who we are and how we work. With pleasure, for example. We are convinced that a shared passion and pleasure in your work lead to the best results. Results that we achieve with empathy, professionalism and entrepreneurship. This is how we add value for clients, employees and society. We do this throughout the Netherlands.
In total, about 160 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for more than 100 clients, including great brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We are also socially involved in projects such as the RopaRun, the ALS Foundation and Devvox4kids. We are leading the way in cloud, data, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce and our employees speak at conferences around the world.
Want to learn more about Luminis? We have put together an introductory box for you. Request it free of charge here.