Full stack developer
Are you enthusiastic about data and search?
Then you are the full-stack developer we are looking for! At Luminis, a full-stack developer is someone who is good at back-end development and has a healthy interest in front-end or the other way around. You don’t have to be an expert in everything: you are mainly skilled at one of the components of development, but also have an interest and preferably a bit of experience with the other components.
What does the job entail?
- Backend developers at Luminis mainly work in Java 8/9
- Working with a number of frameworks, such as the Spring framework. Most projects are made with Spring boot
- You also look at libraries from the Netflix stack to build better applications. Many of our projects use a REST link between the back and front of the application. Naturally, this communication must be secured, so basic knowledge about topics like CORS, Basic authentication, cookies, and tokens is a plus
- As a Frontend developer you are responsible for building products. You work a lot of reusable components, e.g. for AngularJS, as6 well as React
- You work with css / sass / less, html5, jQuery, npm, grunt, webpack
- Creating valuable insights with your dashboards and you are constantly looking for innovative techniques to build good products
- Immerse yourself in new techniques and technologies, in order to then share the obtained knowledge and insights with your colleagues
About Luminis Amsterdam
Luminis Amsterdam consists of a team that is seriously working towards fulfilling its dreams in which creativity, technology and data come together. We help our customers with devising digital solutions, and changing customer experience and behaviour through creativity. We develop smart search and data solutions, and push the boundaries of what is possible with technology. We do this through our driven approach, with a critical attitude and a great passion for our profession.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.