Full Stack Developer
Do you master the right techniques to help our customers further? Then you might just be the full-stack developer we are looking for!
For us, a full-stack developer is someone who can keep up with backend development and is interested in front-end or vice versa. Your expertise lies mainly in one of the components, but you have a clear interest and preferably also experience with the other side of development.
What are you going to do?
- Developers at Luminis mainly work in Java
- Working with a number of frameworks, such as the Spring framework. Most projects are made with Spring boot
- In addition, you look at libraries from the Netflix stack to build better applications. Many of our projects use a REST link between the back and front of the application. Of course, this communication must be secured, so basic knowledge about things like CORS, Basic authentication, cookies, tokens and the like is a plus
- As Frontend developer you are responsible for building useful products. You work a lot on reusable components, for example for AngularJS, but also for React
- Of course you can handle things like css/sass/less, html5, jQuery, npm, grunt, webpack
- You create valuable insights with your dashboards and you are constantly looking for innovative techniques to build good products
- You immerse yourself in new techniques and technologies, and share knowledge and insights with colleagues
About Luminis Eindhoven
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
Luminis Eindhoven is our newest endeavour. Our team in Eindhoven focuses on customers located in the south of the Netherlands. The work revolves around setting up and implementing business concepts, solving complex technology problems and advising companies about the Cloud and IoT. Because the team is still small, there’s a lot of room to help and support each other, although we do expect you to work independently as well.
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box.
Request it here for free.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.