Join Luminis as a Java Developer!
As a Java Developer, you like working in an innovative and collaborative environment and are interested in mobile technologies. You’re serious about software development and are keen to work with colleagues who share your enthusiasm. Staying on top of developments comes natural to you and you want to keep expanding and further mastering your skills. You enjoy sharing your knowledge and experiences with colleagues and coaching them. Finding and understanding customer needs comes easy to you and you’re willing to share your vision on innovation within your area of expertise. Naturally, you want to add value and actively participate in a network of professionals and organisations.
What are you going to do?
As a Java Developer at Luminis Arnhem you’ll be involved with software development. You’ll be part of an Agile team and are comfortable working in this way.
Our office in Arnhem will be your homebase, but you will also work for customers and, occasionally, from one of the other Luminis offices.
What do we ask from you?
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently
- A relevant education in IT
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Java
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a SCRUM/Agile environment
- A focus on the customer and on finding solutions.
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Arnhem
Luminis Arnhem is the largest office of Luminis and has a strong connection to manufacturing. In our office, UX-designers and software developers work together on solutions to help our customers increase their scope. We’re innovative and tend to work with the newest technologies, but always ask ourselves: is technology the right solution in every situation?