Do you understand exactly what our clients need to move forward?
Do you want to develop yourself, learn from experts and experiment? Then you are the Java Developer we are looking for at Luminis!.
As a Java Developer, you actively apply your knowledge to various clients and your colleagues. Together with colleagues you develop business critical applications and work on challenging integration solutions of existing business processes.
What does your job as a Java Developer look like?
Make impact with your expertise and be part of our innovative group of experts.
- As a Java Developer, you actively apply your knowledge to various clients and your colleagues
- Together with colleagues, you will develop business-critical applications and work on challenging integration solutions of existing business processes
- You will dive into innovative techniques and technologies and share your knowledge and insights with your immediate colleagues
- In addition, you will share your knowledge and vision via (internal) knowledge sessions or blogs.
What do you get?
Always improving, challenging and developing yourself is important to us.
You see opportunities and seize them. We meet regularly at the office, for an informal lunch but especially to share experiences. This is how we help each other with projects and associated challenges. You can also count on:
- A salary between € 3500 and € 4500 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience. On top of your salary you will receive a monthly net expense allowance of € 75.
- amount of vacation days, 29 to be exact.
- A profit-sharing scheme.
- A laptop and phone (or monthly allowance for your phone)
- € 50 allowance for sports and recreation.
- Good retirement benefits, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- The opportunity to work hybrid and a budget of €600 to make your home office suitable. In addition, you can take advantage of a mobility scheme or lease car.
- Plenty of development opportunities (and a training budget). You are surrounded by experts and internal sessions are organized continuously. There is also room to participate in (external) meetups and events.
- Opportunities to participate in training and activities at our Luminis Academy.
- A close-knit team of professional colleagues.
What do we ask from you?
You are a master in your field. You enjoy your work and want the best for the customer.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in java
- 5 years of work experience is a plus, but less experience is also not a problem if you convince us you are the right person
- Enthusiasm: you enjoy your work and want the best for the customer
- You enjoy working with colleagues to find the best solutions for our customers
- You are fluent in English
- Preferably, you also speak Dutch
- You feel at home in an Agile work environment
- You live in The Netherlands
At Luminis, we do things a little differently. You can tell by who we are and how we work. With pleasure, for example. We are convinced that a shared passion and pleasure in your work lead to the best results. Results that we achieve with empathy, professionalism and entrepreneurship. This is how we add value for clients, employees and society. We do this throughout the Netherlands.
In total, about 160 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for more than 100 clients, including great brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We are also socially involved in projects such as the RopaRun, the ALS Foundation and Devvox4kids. We are leading the way in cloud, data, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce and our employees speak at conferences around the world.
Want to learn more about Luminis? We have put together an introductory box for you. Request it free of charge here.