Are you looking for a big technical challenge?
Luminis Technologies is a business unit of Luminis that delivers products and services based on cloud technology. As a software developer you will partly be responsible for the development of our main product InformationGrid. InformationGrid is a data-as-a-service platform that enables organizations to easily model, access and analyse their data from a scalable cloud platform. This allows them to be flexible and fast with their application development while the value and integrity of the underlying data remains intact.
With your talent and contribution, InformationGrid can continue to grow in functionality and customers. You will work together with the developmenttem. Are you looking for a technical challenge at an organization with international ambitions? Please continue to read!
What are your responsibilities?
- You write requirements for new features
- You develop new features
- You know how to fix bugs and process improvements
- You perform code reviews
- You participate in projects and provide solicited and unsolicited advice to colleagues
- You are always curious to acquire more knowledge
What do we ask from you?
- IT orientated university degree
- At least 3 years of experience as Java software developer
- Knowledge/or prepared to gain more knowlegde of the following technologies: Java (3+ years), NoSQL (Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDB), Service
- Oriented Architectures, Typescript, Angular (pre), Event sourcing, CQRS, Docker, AWS and Azure.
- Experience with design and implementation of domain specific languages
- You speak fluent Dutch and English (part of the team is non-Dutch speaking)
- Most of the time you will be working at our office in Apeldoorn
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: excellent salary, MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Technologies
Luminis Technologies is the home base of an international team of 20 professionals. Our office is located in the center of Apeldoorn in the Netherlands. Our products and services are used in various sectors such as education, health and esports. We not only focus on building the best products but also on building the best teams. We believe that sharing knowledge is an integral part of building a great engineering culture.