Do you want to help build Luminis Eindhoven?
Are you passionate about software development, and do you have an interest in mobile technologies? Join our latest venture at Luminis Eindhoven as a Java Software Engineer! In Eindhoven we want to be experts in our field so we continue to learn, develop, master and expand skills.
What does the job entail?
- Developing software, sometimes in a consultancy role and other times for our own projects
- You will make how to’s, designs and tests in order to allow others to duplicate your work in the future
- Search for new and better ways in which we can do our jobs
- Share acquired knowledge and vision through presentations, blogs and even at our own conference: DevCon
- Build from scratch and work with SCRUM
- You will mainly work from our office in Eindhoven, but are also willing to work at our clients’ offices or at one of the other Luminis offices
What do we ask from you?
- You must speak Dutch fluently
- A relevant education in IT
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Java
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment
- A focus on customers and on finding solutions.
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary
- 29 days of paid leave
- A mobile phone
- Travel allowance or lease car
- The space to discover and voice your initiatives and ideas
- A close-knit team of professional colleagues based in Eindhoven
- Freedom, responsibility and space to grow
- The opportunity to contribute and take the stage at our own IT conference: DevCon
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
About Luminis Eindhoven
Luminis Eindhoven is our newest endeavour and is growing fast. The team in Eindhoven focuses on customers located in the south of the Netherlands. Our work revolves around setting up and implementing business concepts, solving complex technology problems and advising companies about security and scalability. Because the team is still small, there’s a lot of room to help and support each other, although we do expect you to work independently as well.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.