Do you want to help build Luminis Eindhoven?
Do you want to extend your experience in software development and are you interested in mobile technologies? Then join our latest venture in Eindhoven! You’re keen to keep developing in order to master and extend your existing skills. You enjoy sharing your knowledge and experiences with your colleagues.
What are you going to do?
As a Java Developer at Luminis Eindhoven you’ll be involved in software development. You’ll be part of an Agile team and are comfortable with this way of working.
You’ll be based in our office in Eindhoven, but you’ll also work for customers or, occasionally, at one of the other Luminis offices.
What do we ask from you?
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently
- A relevant education in IT
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Java
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment
- A focus on the customer and on finding solutions.
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Eindhoven
Luminis Eindhoven is the newest Luminis endeavour and is growing fast. The Eindhoven team focuses on customers located in the south of the country. Our work revolves around setting up and implementing business concepts, solving complex technology problems and advising companies about security and scalability. Because the team is still small, there’s a lot of room for help and support, although we do expect you to work independently as well.