What are you going to do?
- You will participate in developing innovative solutions for a variety of fascinating customers in business and Government.
- You wil be responsible for designing and building innovative software systems for our customers and advise customers on the design of their software systems and the use of appropriate technologies.
- You are going to work from our local office, or at our costumers and sometimes one of our other offices throughout the Netherlands. For the more adventurous, there are also opportunities to work internationally.
What do we ask from you?
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Several years’ experience in building and designing Java applications
- Experience of one of more cloud environments
- A relevant IT education
- Agile software development.
What do you get in return?
- The opportunity and our support in further developing your professional skills.
- Support and encouragement with your skills and reputation through training, attending conferences. We actively encourage the contribution of papers and presentations at national and international conferences and to participate in meritocratic developer communities. Cultivating talent and exposing people to the latest and the best is one of our core values.
- The scope to explore and exploit your own initiative and ideas. There is always support available for brilliant ideas. Each individual is the owner of innovations in their expertise field, and is responsible for maintaining and enriching their knowledge.
- Everything you need to do you works properly, such as a MacBook, lease car, mobile device and an excellent remuneration package.
About Luminis Rotterdam
At Luminis Rotterdam we work on in-house projects as well as on contract. Here, you’ll be part of a cosy, close-knit team and will get to know your colleagues well. Apart from working together, we enjoy organising fun activities together. We’re a company that values those who take the lead: you’re responsible for your own career and your own choices. Sometimes we work together with other Luminis offices, especially when it comes to UX, IoT, cloud platforms and Profiling & Recommendation.