What are you going to do?
- You will participate in developing innovative solutions for a variety of fascinating customers in business and Government.
- You wil be responsible for designing and building innovative software systems for our customers and advise customers on the design of their software systems and the use of appropriate technologies.
- You are going to work from our local office, or at our costumers and sometimes one of our other offices throughout the Netherlands. For the more adventurous, there are also opportunities to work internationally.
What do we ask from you?
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Several years’ experience in building and designing Java applications
- Experience of one of more cloud environments
- A relevant IT education
- Agile software development.
What do you get in return?
- The opportunity and our support in further developing your professional skills.
- Support and encouragement with your skills and reputation through training, attending conferences. We actively encourage the contribution of papers and presentations at national and international conferences and to participate in meritocratic developer communities. Cultivating talent and exposing people to the latest and the best is one of our core values.
- The scope to explore and exploit your own initiative and ideas. There is always support available for brilliant ideas. Each individual is the owner of innovations in their expertise field, and is responsible for maintaining and enriching their knowledge.
- Everything you need to do you works properly, such as a MacBook, lease car, mobile device and an excellent remuneration package.
About Luminis Rotterdam
We are people who think digitally. We love data. Data is in our blood. Luminis Rotterdam consists of professionals who are eager to provide innovative solutions to make a valuable contribution to the strategic goals of our customers. Not by continuing to talk about it, but above all by determining together with customers how they can make a difference, and then we design and realize this with our knowledge of software development.
Our core values of empathy, craftsmanship and entrepreneurship help us to create value. We are people-oriented, which means that you get a lot of freedom to use your talents where they do best. We are convinced that when you enjoy your work you will achieve the best performance and can take responsibility for it. That makes us different from everyone else! We add value for our customers, employees and society.