Do you want to develop yourself, learn from experts and experiment?
Do you as a Java Software Engineer understand what our customers need in order to grow their organizations?
Then you are the Java Software Engineer we are looking for at Luminis! As a Java Software Engineer you actively use knowledge for various clients and your colleagues. Together with colleagues you develop business-critical applications and you work on challenging integration issues of existing business processes
What you are going to do?
- As Java Software Engineer you will participate in developing innovative solutions for a variety of fascinating customers in business and government
- You will be responsible for designing and building software systems for our customers
- Advise customers on the design of their software systems and the use of appropriate technologies to implement changes
- You share knowledge and vision through (internal) knowledge sessions or blogs
What do we ask of you?
- You must speak Dutch fluently
- Preferably university or HBO-level degree
- You’re a master of Java development (maybe even Groovy/Grails)
- Excellent communications skills
- You have hands-on experience with either JavaEE or Spring stacks, preferably both
- You are knowledgeable on application design and design patterns
You see opportunities and seize them. We meet regularly at the office, for a pleasant lunch but especially to share experiences. This is how we help each other with projects and associated challenges. You can also count on:
- A salary between €3500 and €5000, depending on your knowledge and experience. On top of your salary you will receive a monthly net expense allowance of € 75.
- 29 days of paid leave
- A profit-sharing plan
- A laptop and phone (or monthly allowance for your phone)
- Good retirement benefits, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- € 50 allowance for sports and recreation.
- The opportunity to work hybrid and a budget of €600 to make your home office suitable. In addition, you can take advantage of a travel allowance or lease car.
- Plenty of development opportunities (and a training budget). You are surrounded by experts and internal sessions are organized continuously. There are also opportunities to participate in (external) meetups and events.
- Opportunities to participate in training and activities at our Luminis Academy.
- A highly motivated team of extraordinary colleagues, who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
At Luminis, we do things a little differently. You can tell by who we are and how we work. With pleasure, for example. We are convinced that a shared passion and pleasure in your work lead to the best results. Results that we achieve with empathy, professionalism and entrepreneurship. This is how we add value for clients, employees and society. We do this throughout the Netherlands.
In total, about 160 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for more than 100 clients, including great brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We are also socially involved in projects such as the RopaRun, the ALS Foundation and Devvox4kids. We are leading the way in cloud, data, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce and our employees speak at conferences around the world.
Want to learn more about Luminis? We have put together an introductory box for you. Request it free of charge here.