What are you going to do?
- Participate in developing innovative solutions for a variety of fascinating customers in business and Government.
- Be responsible for designing and building innovative software systems for our customers.
- Work from our local office (Apeldoorn), or at our costumers and sometimes one of our other offices throughout the Netherlands. For the more adventurous, there are also opportunities to work internationally.
Skills and experience
- Preferably university or HBO-level degree
- You have experience in the field of Java development
- Excellent communications skills
- You are knowledgeable on application design and design patterns.
- The opportunity and our support in further developing your professional skills.
- Support and encouragement with your skills and reputation through training, attending conferences. We actively encourage the contribution of papers/presentations at national and international conferences.
- You will work in a highly motivated team of exceptional individuals. Lots of things you can learn from your colleagues.
- The scope to explore and exploit your own initiative and ideas. There is always support available for brilliant ideas. Each individual is the owner of innovations in their expertise field, and is responsible for maintaining and enriching their knowledge.
- Everything you need to do you works properly, such as a MacBook, lease car, mobile device and an excellent remuneration package.
Luminis is a group of companies, headquartered in the Netherlands that is specialised in delivering innovative solution to business and government, predominantly using emergent information technology. More than a company, we like to see ourselves as a network of professionals who seek relevance through embracing new technologies and using this to innovate both for, and with our customers. We are pioneers in the cause of open innovation; we proactively (co-)develop our own modular, reusable software components and actively contribute to the open source community. Whether you’re a customer, colleague or business partner, we believe that the only viable way to relevant in our profession is to collaborate and share knowledge and experience.
Your next job? Get in touch with Luminis! Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.