Microsoft .NET Engineer
Do you want to do more with the latest Microsoft technology?
And do you like to work on applications in the cloud? As a .NET Software Engineer you actively use your Microsoft knowledge for various clients. Together with colleagues, you learn and develop software solutions that really matter to our customers.
What are you going to do?
- You work hands-on with the customer and realise new solutions
- You function well in a team and know how to make analyses from your specialisation and think along with the customer
- You share your own input and work on developing more Cloud Competencies
- Sharing knowledge and expertise with colleagues and external parties
- You get the opportunity to organise Meetups to share your knowledge
- In addition, we also have a platform for blogs or white papers where you can make your contribution
- If you’re ready, contribute to or take the stage at our very own conference: DevCon
About Luminis Arnhem
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
Luminis Arnhem is Luminis’ largest location and is strongly represented in the manufacturing industry. Here, both software technicians and user-experience designers work together on new solutions with which we increase the business of customers. At Luminis you work in a positive atmosphere with professionals. In addition, much attention is paid to sharing knowledge. We believe that sharing knowledge and expertise is the only viable way to be and remain relevant in our field.
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box.
Request it here for free.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.