- € 3000 - € 4000
- 29 days of paid leave
- The freedom and support you need to pursue and achieve your ambitions
- A Luminis home base
- Preferably university or HBO-level degree
- 2 years of experience
- Team player
Work on multiple apps, for different clients and in different industries.
From an ordering app for groceries and meals to a remote care app to a commissioning wizard for heat pump installers.
Provide your expertise in choosing technology and towards the best solution for complex problems. Together with an open, experienced and curious team of mobile app developers at Luminis in Arnhem.
What are you going to do?
You solve technically complex problems, making an end user notice that something has been improved or added. This is how you make the lives of customers, and customers’ customers, ever so slightly easier. You work closely with a designer (UX). The designer transfers a design for development. And thus leans on you for the latest technical developments that are interesting for a customer. Concretely, this means:
- Participating in an agile project team with a designer, scrum master, product owner and sometimes someone from the customer.
- Developing new apps and features of all shapes and sizes.
continuously improving apps and yourself in your personal and professional skills.
- You contribute to our Mobile Way of Working group to bring our mobile knowledge to an ever higher level.
What do we ask from you?
You get your motivation from working with a project team. You dare to enter into discussion with colleagues and clients. Together you achieve the best result. Technical complexity, such as working with hardware integrations based on Bluetooth low energy? That doesn’t scare you. Because you are naturally curious, you read all about the latest developments in mobile development on all kinds of platforms. You also have:
- A minimum of higher professional education.
- At least 2 years of work experience, for example as an Android developer, iOS developer or mobile developer.
- A broad interest in both Android and iOS and cloud technology. You are willing to learn what you don’t know yet!
- Experience with agile working.
- Good knowledge of both Dutch and English.
This is what you get
Craftsmanship, knowledge sharing and innovation are our focus.
That’s why you can count on extensive development and training opportunities.
You see opportunities and seize them. We meet regularly at the office, for a pleasant lunch but especially to share experiences. This is how we help each other with projects and associated challenges. You can also count on:
- A salary between € 3000 and € 4000 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience. On top of your salary you will receive a monthly net expense allowance of € 75.
- 29 days of paid leave
- A profit-sharing plan
- A laptop and phone (or monthly allowance for your phone)
- € 50 allowance for sports and recreation.
- Good retirement benefits, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- The opportunity to work hybrid and a budget of €600 to make your home office suitable. In addition, you can take advantage of a travel allowance or lease car.
- Plenty of development opportunities (and a training budget). You are surrounded by experts and internal sessions are organized continuously. There are also opportunities to participate in (external) meetups and events.
- Opportunities to participate in training and activities at our Luminis Academy.
- A highly motivated team of extraordinary colleagues, who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
At Luminis, we do things a little differently. You can tell by who we are and how we work. With pleasure, for example. We are convinced that a shared passion and pleasure in your work lead to the best results. Results that we achieve with empathy, professionalism and entrepreneurship. This is how we add value for clients, employees and society. We do this throughout the Netherlands.
In total, about 200 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for more than 100 clients, including great brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We are also socially involved in projects such as the RopaRun, the ALS Foundation and Devvox4kids. In addition, we lead the way in the areas of cloud, data, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce, and our employees speak at conferences around the world.
Would you prefer to contact us first because you have substantive questions? For questions about the vacancy and procedure, please contact Kevin Prak at 06 – 45 48 45 57 or email@example.com.
We recruit our colleagues ourselves. Acquisition is not appreciated.