Interest in mobile technologies + vision on innovation=Mobile Developer at Luminis
As a Mobile Developer, you like working in an innovative and collaborative environment and are interested in mobile technologies. You’re serious about software development and are keen to work with colleagues who share your enthusiasm. Staying on top of developments comes natural to you and you want to keep expanding and further mastering your skills. You enjoy sharing your knowledge and experiences with colleagues and coaching them. Finding and understanding customer needs comes easy to you and you’re willing to share your vision on innovation within your area of expertise. Naturally, you want to add value and actively participate in a network of professionals and organisations.
What are you going to do?
- As a Mobile Developer at Luminis Arnhem you’ll work on developing and implementing mobile applications. This revolves around sharing information through apps, but not the regular apps found on smartphones, but an environment that allows the user access to their information anytime, anywhere
- You’ll be part of an Agile team and you’re comfortable with this way of working. Most of the time you’ll be working from our office in Arnhem or at a customer, sometimes you can work at one of the other Luminis offices. For the more adventurous spirits there’s also the possibility to work abroad.
What do we ask from you?
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently
- A relevant education in IT
- Several years’ experience with Mobile Development
- Knowledge of several platforms: at least iOS or Android
- Experience of working in an agile/SCRUM environment
- A focus on the customer and on finding solutions.
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Arnhem
Luminis Arnhem is the largest office of Luminis and has a strong connection to manufacturing. In our office, UX-designers and software developers work together on solutions to help our customers increase their scope. We’re innovative and tend to work with the newest technologies, but always ask ourselves: is technology the right solution in every situation?