Would you like to deploy new Microsoft technology in a variety of industries? We’re looking for a .NET Software Architect who can assist our customers with the realisation of their business ideas. In this role, you’ll advise on the use of Azure cloud technology, web and mobile applications and establish which would be the best choice for our clients.
What you are going to do:
- You will use your knowledge of Microsoft for the benefit of both clients and colleagues
- Together with colleagues you’ll develop business-critical applications and solve challenging integration issues of business processes
- You’ll advise clients about Azure cloud technology, web and mobile client applications
- You love sharing the knowledge and vision you’ve acquired through blogs and talks and are willing to contribute to our own developers’ conference DevCon.
Skills and experience
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently
- A university degree
- Several years’ experience with software development
- Profound knowledge of .NET
- Experience working in an agile/SCRUM environment
- A critical, open and engaged attitude
- A client and solution-centred approach.
- The opportunity to discover and use your own ideas and initiatives. There’s always room for great ideas
- A work environment that appreciates and respects you as an individual
- A highly motivated team of extraordinary colleagues, who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The possibility and any support needed to further develop your professional skills through training and attending conferences. We also encourage you to contribute to papers, presentations and conferences at home and abroad
- Everything you need in order to do your work, such as a MacBook Pro, car lease, phone benefits and a competitive salary
Over Luminis Apeldoorn
Luminis is a group of companies, headquartered in the Netherlands that is specialised in delivering innovative solution to business and government, predominantly using emergent information technology. More than a company, we like to see ourselves as a network of professionals who seek relevance through embracing new technologies and using this to innovate both for, and with our customers. We are pioneers in the cause of open innovation; we proactively (co-) develop our own modular, reusable software components and actively contribute to the open source community. Whether you’re a customer, colleague or business partner, we believe that the only viable way to be relevant in our profession is to collaborate and share knowledge and experience
Your next job? Get in touch with Luminis! Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.