Would you as a .NET Software Engineer like to deploy the latest Microsoft technology in a variety of industries?
As a .NET Software Engineer at Luminis, you will actively use your Microsoft knowledge to guide various clients towards their business goals.
In this role, you’ll advise our customers on the use of Azure cloud technology, web and mobile applications.
What you are going to do?
- You will use your knowledge of Microsoft for the benefit of both clients and colleagues
- Together with colleagues you’ll develop business-critical applications and solve challenging integration issues of business processes
- You’ll advise clients about Azure cloud technology, web and mobile client applications
- You love sharing the knowledge and vision you’ve acquired through blogs and talks.
What do we ask of you?
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently
- A university degree
- Several years’ experience with software development
- Profound knowledge of .NET
- Experience working in an agile/SCRUM environment
- A critical, open and engaged attitude
- A client and solution-centred approach.
You see opportunities and seize them. We meet regularly at the office, for a pleasant lunch but especially to share experiences. This is how we help each other with projects and associated challenges. You can also count on:
- A salary between €3500 and €4500, depending on your knowledge and experience. On top of your salary you will receive a monthly net expense allowance of € 75.
- 29 days of paid leave
- A profit-sharing plan
- A laptop and phone (or monthly allowance for your phone)
- € 50 allowance for sports and recreation.
- Good retirement benefits, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- The opportunity to work hybrid and a budget of €600 to make your home office suitable. In addition, you can take advantage of a travel allowance or lease car.
- Plenty of development opportunities (and a training budget). You are surrounded by experts and internal sessions are organized continuously. There are also opportunities to participate in (external) meetups and events.
- Opportunities to participate in training and activities at our Luminis Academy.
- A highly motivated team of extraordinary colleagues, who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
At Luminis, we do things a little differently. You can tell by who we are and how we work. With pleasure, for example. We are convinced that a shared passion and pleasure in your work lead to the best results. Results that we achieve with empathy, professionalism and entrepreneurship. This is how we add value for clients, employees and society. We do this throughout the Netherlands.
In total, about 160 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for more than 100 clients, including great brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We are also socially involved in projects such as the RopaRun, the ALS Foundation and Devvox4kids. We are leading the way in cloud, data, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce and our employees speak at conferences around the world.
Want to learn more about Luminis? We have put together an introductory box for you. Request it free of charge here.