As a Search Engineer you become part of our team of data experts!
Are you interested in technologies such as Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing? As a Search Engineer at Luminis, that’s exactly what you will be working on.
What does a search engineer at Luminis do?
- You analyse texts and understand how they will best be found organically
- The technical implementation of a good search service
- In addition to the technical implementation, as a Search Engineer you think about how to measure whether the search works well, and how you can use the interaction with search results to improve services
- You are an expert in search engines and the latest technologies regarding Machine Learning and Natural Language processing
- Read articles, try new technologies and actively participate in search communities
- Help our customers create a better experience for their users
- Perform Search Maturity Scans and, draw up a step-by-step plan with our customers to help increase their online presence
- You must speak Dutch fluently
- Personal interest in Natural Language Processing (Entity Recognition, Query Understanding, Word Embeddings)
- Experience working with SCRUM and other project methodology
- Experience with version management systems: e.g. Git
- A relevant education in IT. It goes without saying that a brilliant autodidact is more than welcome as well
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary
- 29 days of paid leave
- A mobile phone
- Travel allowance or lease car
- The space to discover and voice your initiatives and ideas
- Freedom, responsibility and space to grow
- The opportunity to contribute and take the stage at our own IT conference: DevCon
- A motivated team of professional colleagues in Amsterdam who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
About Luminis Amsterdam
Luminis Amsterdam is a motivated and close team, that is seriously working on fulfilling its dreams. It’s a workplace where creativity, technology and data come together. We are builders, and are constantly striving to find new digital solutions. We change customer experience behaviour through creativity, and develop smart search and data solutions to push the boundaries of what can be achieved through technology. We seek to do this with our driven approach, a positive yet critical attitude and great passion for our profession.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.