Develop, extend and master your existing skills
Your ideal working environment is innovative, collaborative and agile. You take your profession very seriously and want to work with colleagues that share your enthusiasm. You want to continue to develop, extend and master your existing skills and like to share your knowledge and experience and to coach your colleagues. You have a vision about innovation within your field of expertise and enjoy sharing it. Understanding and identifying the needs of your customer is second nature to you and you want to add value and participate actively within a network of professionals and organizations.
What you are going to do:
- You will participate in developing innovative solutions for a variety of fascinating customers in business and Government.
- You wil be responsible for designing and building innovative software systems for our customers and advise customers on the design of their software systems and the use of appropriate technologies.
- You are going to work from our local office, or at our costumers and sometimes one of our other offices throughout the Netherlands. For the more adventurous, there are also opportunities to work internationally.
Skills and experience
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently
- Preferably university or HBO-level degree
- You’re a master of Java development (maybe even Groovy/Grails).
- Excellent communications skills
- You have hands-on experience with either JavaEE or Spring stacks, preferably both.
- You are knowledgeable on application design and design patterns.
- The opportunity and our support in further developing your professional skills.
- Support and encouragement with your skills and reputation through training, attending conferences. We actively encourage the contribution of papers and presentations at national and international conferences and to participate in meritocratic developer communities. Cultivating talent and exposing people to the latest and the best is one of our core values.
- The scope to explore and exploit your own initiative and ideas. There is always support available for brilliant ideas. Each individual is the owner of innovations in their expertise field, and is responsible for maintaining and enriching their knowledge.
- Everything you need to do you work properly, such as a MacBook, lease car, mobile device and an excellent remuneration package.
Luminis is a group of companies, headquartered in the Netherlands that is specialised in delivering innovative solution to business and government, predominantly using emergent information technology. More than a company, we like to see ourselves as a network of professionals who seek relevance through embracing new technologies and using this to innovate both for, and with our customers. We are pioneers in the cause of open innovation; we proactively (co-) develop our own modular, reusable software components and actively contribute to the open source community. Whether you’re a customer, colleague or business partner, we believe that the only viable way to relevant in our profession is to collaborate and share knowledge and experience.