Luminis Technologies is a business unit of Luminis that delivers products and services based on cloud technology. As Senior software architect you will be in charge of the architecture of our main product InformationGrid. InformationGrid is a data-as-a-service platform that enables organizations to easily model, access and analyse their data from a scalable cloud platform. This allows them to be flexible and fast with their application development while the value and integrity of the underlying data remains intact.
You’ll be responsible for the technological vision behind InformationGrid. This will enable us to grow in product functionality and in satisfied customers. Are you looking for a technical leadership role within a product company with international ambitions? Please continue to read!
What are your responsibilities?
- You are in charge of the architecture of InformationGrid
- Quality management of our products
- Coaching and continuous improvement of the development team
- Share the product vision internally and externally.
What do you bring to the table?
- Master degree in Computer Science or related
- At least 5 years of experience as hands-on (coding) architect
- Experience in product organisations and with product-line thinking
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Java (5+ years), OSGi (pre), NoSQL (Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDB), Service Oriented Architecturen, Cloud, Typescript, Angular (pre), DDD, Event sourcing, CQRS, Docker, distributed systems
- Experience with the design and implementation of domain specific languages. Knowledge of ANTLR4 is a plus
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge by coaching or giving presentations
- You enjoy working in an agile environment
- You speak fluent Dutch and English (part of the team is non-Dutch speaking)
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Technologies
Luminis Technologies is the home base of an international team of 20 professionals. Our office is located in the center of Apeldoorn in the Netherlands. Our products and services are used in various sectors such as education, health and esports. We not only focus on building the best products but also on building the best teams. We believe that sharing knowledge is an integral part of building a great engineering culture.