Do you want to help build Luminis Eindhoven?
Are you a technical leader capable of steering a team towards developing successful solutions for our customers? As a software architect at Luminis Eindhoven you will work with a team of motivated professionals. Guide organisations through technical change an make a difference for both our customers and our own projects.
What are you going to do?
- Vision and design (architecture) and implementation of applications, as well as the integration of the desired solution
- Making sure each phase of the design process runs smoothly: testing, building and assessing
- You will consult and coordinate with stakeholders on the vision and layout of the landscape. Afterwards you communicate this vision to the development teams you work with
- You share acquired knowledge and vision through presentations and blogs with your colleagues and our customers
- Build from scratch and contribute during each stage: from the first sketch to the presentation of a prototype. You will develop user interfaces and use web technology
What do we ask from you?
- You must speak Dutch fluently
- A relevant education in IT
- Broad knowledge of both web technologies, such as REST and event sourcing, and enterprise technologies, such as relations databases, WS* and the OTAP environment
- You are interested and able to work a job that is a mixture of business, operations and technology
- An ability to connect with customers and adapt to our customers’ organisations
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary
- 29 days of paid leave
- A mobile phone
- Travel allowance or lease car
- The space to discover and voice your initiatives and ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- Freedom, responsibility and space to grow
- We also like to invite you to share your expert knowledge and contribute to our own conference: DevCon
About Luminis Eindhoven
Luminis Eindhoven is the newest Luminis endeavour and is growing fast. Our team in Eindhoven focuses on customers located in the south of the Netherlands. Working at Luminis Eindhoven revolves around setting up and implementing business concepts, solving complex technology problems and advising companies about security and scalability. Because the team is relatively small, there’s a lot of room to grow and support each other, although we do expect you to work independently as well.