Do you want to help build Luminis Eindhoven?
Are you a technical leader capable of steering a team to develop successful solutions for our customers? Would you like to work in a team of highly motivated professionals? Are you confident you can guide an organisation through technical changes? As a software architect at Luminis Eindhoven you’ll work in a multidisciplinary team (including strategy, development and interaction design) to build what really matters.
What are you going to do?
At Luminis, you’ll participate in developing innovative solutions for various interesting companies. You’ll be involved in the entire innovation process and will contribute at each stage, from the first sketch to the presentation of a prototype. You’ll develop user interfaces and use web technology.
It’s your responsibility that the process runs smoothly in each phase: testing, building and assessing. You’ll be part of an Agile team and are comfortable working that way. The office in Eindhoven is your homebase, but you’ll also work for customers or, occasionally, in other Luminis offices.
What do we ask from you?
- A relevant education in IT
- Broad knowledge of both web technologies such as REST and event sourcing as enterprise technologies such as relations databases, WS* and the OTAP environment
- An interest to work at the intersection of business, operations and technology
- An ability to connect with customers and adapt to the customer’s organisation.
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Eindhoven
Luminis Eindhoven is the newest Luminis endeavour and is growing fast. The Eindhoven team focuses on customers located in the south of the country. Our work revolves around setting up and implementing business concepts, solving complex technology problems and advising companies about security and scalability. Because the team is still small, there’s a lot of room for help and support, although we do expect you to work independently as well.