Are you looking for a technically challenging role at a product company with an international clientele?
Do you want to contribute to better care and innovation within medical research? Then this position is really something for you! Luminis Technologies is part of Luminis that provides both products and services based on cloud technology. As a software architect you will be responsible for the technical direction of our product MediGrid.
What are you going to do?
- Develop and monitor the logical, functional and system architecture of MediGrid.
- Giving advice in projects.
- Development of more complex features.
- Coaching of the developers in the team.
- Conducting code reviews.
- Defining proof-of-concepts and pilots.
- Coordinate with product managers, other architects and management about the course of MediGrid.
- Sharing knowledge through presentations, blogs or papers, both within and outside Luminis.
About Luminis Technologies
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
At Luminis Technologies an international team consisting of 20 professionals works at a modern office in Apeldoorn. Our products and services are used in various sectors such as education, healthcare and e-sports. We focus on building the best products, as well as on building the best teams. We believe that sharing knowledge is an integral part of building a great engineering culture, and will do everything we can to further this community.
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box.
Request it here for free.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.