Are you the one who can lead an organization through technical changes?
As a Software architect at Luminis Arnhem, you will help our customers with the translation of conceptual ideas into specific software. You’ll work in a multidisciplinary and very motivated team (including strategy, development and interaction design) to build what really matters.
What are you going to do?
- You will advise our customers on new technologies that meet their business needs.
- Oversee the vision and design (architecture) and implementation of the application, as well as the integration of the desired solution.
- You will lead a team of developers, where you are responsible for quality of technical improvements.
- You will share your knowledge with your colleague’s through presentations, meetups or for instance blogs.
- You will contribute in the development of Luminis Arnhem by coaching colleagues.
What do we ask from you?
- It is a strict requirement that you speak Dutch fluently.
- Multiple years of experience in building and design of software solutions, based on Java and/or Microsoft technologies.
- You have knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- You have experience with CI/CD, Containers and Orchestrators.
- You like working at the intersection of business, operations and technology.
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum.
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary.
- 29 days holiday allowance.
- A budget to put your favorite equipment together.
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas.
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers/presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Arnhem
We are part of an international technology company with more than 200 professionals. A company where creativity, technology and data are combined. Our passionate team is eager to work on exciting software projects. Software is everywhere. This means that consumers are faced with different aspects of software in various contexts.
We are extremely customer obsessed. Besides our focus on software engineering we also have a focus on User eXperience (UX) design. By combing this with our knowledge of technology and UX we can bring you great results and new innovations!