Are you the one who can lead an organization through technical changes?
As a Software architect at Luminis Arnhem, you will help our customers with the translation of conceptual ideas into specific software. You’ll work in a multidisciplinary and very motivated team (including strategy, development and interaction design) to build what really matters.
What are you going to do?
- You will advise our customers on new technologies that meet their business needs.
- Oversee the vision and design (architecture) and implementation of the application, as well as the integration of the desired solution.
- You will lead a team of developers, where you are responsible for quality of technical improvements.
- You will share your knowledge with your colleague’s through presentations, meetups or for instance blogs.
- You will contribute in the development of Luminis Arnhem by coaching colleagues.
What do we ask from you?
- It is a strict requirement that you speak Dutch fluently.
- Multiple years of experience in building and design of software solutions, based on Java and/or Microsoft technologies.
- You have knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- You have experience with CI/CD, Containers and Orchestrators.
- You like working at the intersection of business, operations and technology.
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum.
What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary.
- 27 days holiday allowance.
- A budget to put your favorite equipment together.
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas.
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers/presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Technologies
Luminis Technologies is the home base of an international team of 20 professionals. Our office is located in the center of Apeldoorn in the Netherlands. Our products and services are used in various sectors such as education, health and esports. We not only focus on building the best products but also on building the best teams. We believe that sharing knowledge is an integral part of building a great engineering culture.