We are looking for a new colleague to join Luminis TiB (Technology in Business) in Apeldoorn, to assist with the development and application of our products. Our product range consists of an InformationGrid and a HPA PaaS (High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service), as well as a number of applications running on the latter, such as an educational application, IoT solutions and a race simulator. We use technology based on a modular service architecture, with a priority on application within the cloud. Using and contributing to open-source software is one of our key principles.
What are you going to do?
If you can find yourself in the principles mentioned below, get in touch! We believe in:
- Product development and application projects
- The power of product-line organisations
- Modular service architecture
- Cloud-first technology
- Open-source development
- An agile development process
Skills and experience
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently
- University-level knowledge and experience
- Fluently written and spoken Dutch and English
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as Java developer
- Full-stack is a bonus (TypeScript and Angular)
- Tools: Atlassian stack, Eclipse/IntelliJ, Gradle, Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Key words: Java, OSGi, NoSQL, Typescript, Angular, DDD, CQRS, event sourcing, distributed systems, agile.
- A motivated team of exceptional people, who are keen to share their knowledge and experience and will want to learn from you as well
- A nice office in the centre of Apeldoorn, with the possibility to work from home several days a week
- A high degree of independence
- A company that aims to be the best in its own way
- The possibility to move up within your area of expertise or in another area
- A competitive salary, bonus, laptop (Mac), travel expenses and a phone of your choice.
About Luminis TiB
Working at Luminis is like the world we now live in: complex, challenging and unpredictable. If that suits you, come join our small, but growing team! You’ll be part of a dynamic and informal workplace, where there’s plenty of room for personal development. The office is in Apeldoorn, but we have flexible working times and working from home on a regular basis is not a problem.