We are looking for new colleagues to join the product development team of Luminis Technologies in Apeldoorn. Our product range consists of InformationGrid (a data-as-a-service platform), as well as a various applications in the medical and educational space. Luminis Technologies has a growing customer base and is using modern cloud-native development approach to build best-in-class products. If you’d like to be part of a fast moving and fast growing startup then please get in touch with us.
What do we like to work on
If you can find yourself in the principles mentioned below, get in touch! We believe in:
- Modular service architecture
- Event sourcing
- Domain driven design
- Cloud-native development
- Open-source development
- An agile development process
What do we ask from you?
- Degree in computer science
- Fluently written and spoken Dutch and English
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Java developer
- Full-stack is a bonus (TypeScript and Angular)
- Tools: Atlassian stack, Eclipse/IntelliJ, Gradle, Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, Kafka, ElasticSearch, AWS, Azure
- Key words: Java, OSGi, NoSQL, Typescript, Angular, Domain driven design, CQRS, event sourcing, distributed systems, agile.
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences
About Luminis TiB
Luminis Technologies is a software and tech company that offers both services and solutions based on cloud technology. The Technologies office is the homebase of a team of over 40 colleagues from all over the world. We’re based in the centre of Apeldoorn and our office incorporates Studio 397, our esports branch. Our technology is implemented in a number of sectors: education, health and gaming.