Pitch innovation. Hit the mark and celebrate!
Together with the team, put yourself in the customer’s shoes and exceed expectations.
Provide unique answers to interesting customer journeys. Technology can often do more than a customer comes up with on their own. Surprise them with a design for a platform that scores now and contributes to a future need. As a technology and software sales manager at Luminis, how do you help customers be even more successful?
Tell the best stories to (potential) customers. About developments in technology. About what Luminis has achieved at other companies and what opportunities you see in the coming period. Value based selling, so relationships see that you can help them grow. With your professional network you help Luminis gain a better position in the market, while helping customers with the right solutions to expand their business.
Specifically, this means:
- Finding and approaching companies.
- Engage in conversation and paint a picture of a possible path, for example, steps towards the cloud.
- Involving the right talents from Luminis and representing the wishes of the customer.
- Directing the entire commercial process, such as taking care of contracts.
- Expanding the relationship with the customer: where do we add more value?
What do we ask of you?
Show guts. With this, you open doors, create entrances and close deals. Even though you are not a techie, you convincingly voice your opinion on digital transformation at clients. You easily conduct valuable conversations at C-level or just below. As a teamlead sales, you build trust and connection in relationships. You also possess:
- At least college work and thinking level.
- More than 5 years of work experience, for example as (key) account manager, business development manager, business development consultant or new business manager.
- A promising network of companies working on digital transformation.
- Knowledge of themes that are important to (potential) customers, such as cloud migrations, security, data and, of course, software.
Luminis works from people, talent, fun and development. Where most companies look for colleagues who fit a job profile or assignment, Luminis creates a job that fits you. Also for the position of sales manager. There is an idea, not a fixed picture. Fill the role yourself and stand in your strengths. For 32-40 hours per week. Furthermore, you can count on:
- A gross monthly salary between €5,000 and €6,000 based on 40 hours per week, commensurate with your education and experience.
- A cell phone of your choice and a MacBook Pro.
- A profit-sharing scheme.
- A lease car or mobility scheme.
- Development opportunities and a training budget.
- 29 vacation days based on full-time employment.
- Good pension accrual, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- The opportunity to work hybrid and a net home office allowance of €50.
- A monthly net expense allowance of €100.
- Opportunities to participate in training and activities of our Luminis Academy.
At Luminis, we do things a little differently. You can tell by who we are and how we work. With pleasure, for example. We are convinced that a shared passion and pleasure in your work lead to the best results. Results that we achieve with empathy, professionalism and entrepreneurship. This is how we add value for clients, employees and society. We do this throughout the Netherlands.
In total, about 160 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for more than 100 clients, including great brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We are also socially involved in projects such as the RopaRun, the ALS Foundation and Devvox4kids. In addition, we lead the way in cloud, data, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce and our employees speak at conferences around the world.
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box for you. Request it for free here.