Will you help us implement our Cloud Data Platform for our customers?
As our core product, we developed the InformationGrid platform. This is a highly innovative Data-As-A-Service platform, to handle and use data more flexible, more robust, an evenso, more secure. With paradigms like Domain Driven Design, Data Abstraction, polyglot storage, CQRS, Security and Privacy by design, all bundled in a state-of-the-art workbench, our customers are ready for the future, maximizing their data value. To do that, we need, product consultants, who are somewhat technically oriented, but have a strong business understanding. Do you have a IT (or similar) background, affinity with data, cloud and are willing to get your hands dirty with some coding or cloud infra. Are you capable of being an ambassador for us, to clients, prospects and partners, please keep reading!
What do we want you to do?
Your set of tasks is not that easy to define. InformationGrid is a model driven data platform, empowering users to model their business, it also has some very technical aspects. We do not really care how to call the job. We want you to be a mix of hardcore developer, Business engineer, analist, modeller, coach, trainer, data scientist, or maybe just a Devops Engineer. In any case, your tasks might contain:
- Being an ambassador for the product
- Modelling data structures, transformation and projections according to business needs
- Coding, prototyping ar architecting a front- or back-end application layer on top of InformationGrid
- Being a coach and trainer
- Facilitating workshops
- Providing 2nd line support
- Being the link between customer and the product development team
What do you bring to the table?
- Academic education in IT or similar
- Excellent social skills
- Experience in product organisations and with product-line thinking
- Some experience with low-code data cience, or software modelling is a plus
- You are able to work on a problem both on a business, conceptual and technical level
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Java (5+ years), OSGi (pre), NoSQL (Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDB), Service Oriented
- Architecturen, Cloud, Typescript, Angular (pre), DDD, Event sourcing, CQRS, Docker, distributed systems
- You speak fluent Dutch and English
- You live in The Netherlands, work in Apeldoorn, but also on location at our clients’ offices
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge by coaching or giving presentations
- You enjoy working in an agile environment
What do you get in return?
- Of course everything you need to do your job well: MacBook Pro, mobile phone allowance, excellent salary, generous annual leave, travel expenses or carlease … you name it!
- The space to discover and use your initiatives and ideas. There is always room for brilliant (or less brilliant) ideas
- A motivated team of professional colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you
- The opportunity and support in the further development of your professional skills through training and conferences. We welcome active contributions to papers / presentations and national and international conferences.
About Luminis Technologies
Luminis Technologies is the home base of an international team of 20 professionals. Our office is located in the center of Apeldoorn in the Netherlands. Our products and services are used in various sectors such as education, health and esports. We not only focus on building the best products but also on building the best teams. We believe that sharing knowledge is an integral part of building a great engineering culture.