Do you have great analytical skills and do you think in terms of models? Do you like to understand exactly what customers want? Are you also not afraid to write some code now and then? Then you are the Product Consultant we are looking for!
As a Product Consultant at Luminis Technologies you ensure that our customers get as much value as possible by using our product MediGrid. You are the link with the customer from the first sales contact to the final delivery.
What are you going to do?
- You coordinate with customers or prospects about their wishes and requirements
- You record customer requirements in quotations (together with sales colleagues) and / or in user stories or requirements
- You advise customers on the design of our products
- You give demos of our products and you know every detail about our products
- You translate requirements and user stories into the design of our products. In practice, this means that you develop data schemes, event structures and configurations
- You monitor the planning of your projects and make adjustments where necessary
- You coordinate the above activities with your team, the developers and sales colleagues so that everything runs smoothly
About Luminis Technologies
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
At Luminis Technologies an international team consisting of 20 professionals works at a modern office in Apeldoorn. Our products and services are used in various sectors such as education, healthcare and e-sports. We focus on building the best products, as well as on building the best teams. We believe that sharing knowledge is an integral part of building a great engineering culture, and will do everything we can to further this community.
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box.
Request it here for free.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.