Java EE has a greatly simplified programming model and it now has all the ingredients that make for a successful lightweight component based implementation. Java EE 7 continues down the path where Java EE 6 left off to further simplify the architecture by reducing its complexity from the developer’s point of view, while also adding new functionality in response to the needs of the community.
- Develop Transactional Java Enterprise Applications
- Use the Java Persistence API for Persisting Data into a Relational Database
- Leverage Contexts and Dependency Injection to Benefit from a Decoupled Programming Model
- Apply Messaging Techniques for Asynchronous Transactional Processing
- Expose and consume RESTful Endpoints
- Integration Test Enterprise Java Applications using Arquillian
- Leverage the Java Batch API to facilitate long-running, non-interactive, bulk operations
- Use websockets for full-duplex, bi-directional, communication with low overhead
Did you know that this training course will be given on multiple dates? For more information please contact us.