Voor onze vestiging in Rotterdam zijn wij op zoek naar Lead Java EE developers met een pioniersmentaliteit en een passie voor vakmanschap.
This is you:
- Your ideal working environment is innovative, collaborative and agile.
- You take your profession very seriously and want to work with colleagues that share your enthusiasm.
- You want to continue to develop, extend and master your existing skills.
- You have a vision about innovation within your field of expertise and enjoy sharing it.
- You like to share your knowledge and experience and to coach your colleagues
- Understanding and identifying the needs of your customer is second nature to you.
- You want to add value and participate actively within a network of professionals and organizations.
Skills and experience:
- Preferably university or HBO-level degree in the field of computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent communications skills
- You’re a master of Java, and preferably one or more other languages on the Java Virtual Machine
- Knowledge about OO modeling and design techniques
- Practical experience in designing and developing applications
- Experience with relevant software development/modeling tools and methodologies, development frameworks, application servers, databases and middleware
- Experience with the development of software for mobile devices (iPhone, Android, JavaME), OSGi, Agile development methods, like Scrum, AUP and XP, NoSQL/ Big Data applications
What you are going to do:
- Participate in developing innovative solutions for a variety of fascinating customers in business and Government.
- Work both independently and in teams to build application and components for custom applications
- Be involved and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Work from our local office (Rotterdam), or at our costumers and sometimes one of our other offices throughout the Netherlands. For the more adventurous, there are also opportunities to work internationally.
- The opportunity and our support in further developing your professional skills.
- Support and encouragement with your skills and reputation through training, attending conferences. We actively encourage the contribution of papers/presentations at national and international conferences.
- You will work in a highly motivated team of exceptional individuals. Lots of things you can learn from your colleagues.
- A working environment where your individuality is respected and appreciated.
- The scope to explore and exploit your own initiative and ideas. There is always support available for brilliant ideas. Each individual is the owner of innovations in their expertise field, and is responsible for maintaining and enriching their knowledge.
- Everything you need to do you works properly, such as a MacBook, lease car, mobile device and an excellent remuneration package.
Luminis is a group of companies, headquartered in the Netherlands that is specialised in delivering innovative solution to business and government, predominantly using emergent information technology. More than a company, we like to see ourselves as a network of professionals who seek relevance through embracing new technologies and using this to innovate both for, and with our customers. We are pioneers in the cause of open innovation; we proactively (co-)develop our own modular, reusable software components and actively contribute to the open source community. Whether you’re a customer, colleague or business partner, we believe that the only viable way to relevant in our profession is to collaborate and share knowledge and experience.
Your next job?
Get in touch with Luminis! Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.