Ronald Voets new Managing Director Luminis
M80 accelerates international ambitions with the appointment of Ronald Voets as new Managing Director Luminis
Brussels, March 30, 2023 – To further fulfill M80’s ambitions of becoming a best-in-class international player in the field of digital transformation, Ronald Voets will join the team in the role of Managing Director Luminis as of April 1, 2023.
Dutch technology company Luminis, which provides solutions and services in the Cloud and data field, has been part of M80’s digital transformation platform since 2022 with the aim to accelerate its focus abroad. With Ronald Voets’ previous experience at Visma, Raet, PinkRoccade and Exact, he has the strategic capabilities to shape Luminis’ future professionalization and internationalization.
Hans Bossenbroek, Group CEO:
“With Ronald we bring on board highly relevant knowledge and experience, which will contribute to our ambitions. I am confident that Ronald will take Luminis to the next level with a customer and employee centric approach.”
Ronald Voets, Managing Director Luminis:
“M80 aims to create a portfolio of best-in-class specialists in the field of digital transformation. A European IT group at Champions League level. That appeals to me enormously and I look forward to taking Luminis and the software development within the rest of our portfolio to the next level to realize the international ambitions. Together I want to build a future in which our customers are central and Luminis remains an attractive employer for talent.”
- M80 Partners is the management company of M80 Capital, a private equity fund founded in 2018 that invests in companies in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg.
- The investment team consists of seasoned private equity professionals, as well as entrepreneurs, former CEOs, and digital pioneers.
- The company focuses on growth companies in healthcare, consumer, business services and manufacturing. The M80 team invests in companies it can help digitally transform to accelerate revenue and improve operations.
- M80’s digital transformation platform currently includes XPLUS, Luminis, BPSOLUTIONS and Total Design.
More information: https://m80partners.com/
- Founded in 2002, Luminis provides customers with high-quality Cloud and Data solutions. Luminis has partnerships with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft, among others.
- In addition, Luminis is initiator and powerhouse of IT training programme Accelerate with Bosch and the Dutch Tax Authority, among others.
- Luminis has 150 employees and offices in Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Arnhem, and Apeldoorn and provides its services to, for example, Thales, Alliander, Huuskes, BDR Thermea, bol.com and The Learning Network.
- More information: https://www.luminis.eu