Apeldoorn – On Monday February 4th a new version of the InformationGrid was released. The InformationGrid is Luminis’ low code aPaaS for the development of data-intensive cloud-native applications. In this release a number of new features were introduced to further maximize the productivity of analysts and developers.
The new release (named Dochamps.1 ), contains the following improvements:
• Integration with Microsoft PowerBI to support ad hoc data analysis
• Uses the latest Amdatu Blueprint to feature improved security and infrastructure
• More advanced features in the DSL editors
• Support for pipe-and-filter architectures for advanced event processing
• Lots of small fixes and updates
De Dochamps.1 release of the InformationGrid has been extensively tested during internal alfa-tests and beta-tests in production environments.
Interested to know more? For more information please contact Raymond ter Riet (email@example.com)