Do you lose track of time when you’re working on Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing?
As Data Engineer you are part of a broad team of data experts and you work together with the largest search and cloud experts.
A Data Engineer at Luminis is responsible for landscaping, preparing infrastructure, processing, retrieving and building pipelines. You work with stakeholders and interact with them a lot. You use Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning techniques to convert raw data into valuable insights.
What are you going to do?
- You work with the latest and newest tools/techniques, such as: Akka, AWS, Cassandra, Hadoop, Elastic, Hortonworks, Azure, Scala, Spark and Splunk
- You work with different programming languages such as JAVA, Scala, C++. C#, R and Python
- Big data Processing is done with Apache Kafka, Flink, MapReduce and Spark
- Storage can be tackled with HBASE, Cassandra, (NO)SQL), NEO4J, Hive and HDFS
- For example, you do data mining within Decision trees and Naive Bayes
- You can learn and use machine and Deep Learning frameworks indefinitely
About Luminis Eindhoven
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
Luminis Eindhoven is our newest endeavour. Our team in Eindhoven focuses on customers located in the south of the Netherlands. The work revolves around setting up and implementing business concepts, solving complex technology problems and advising companies about the Cloud and IoT. Because the team is still small, there’s a lot of room to help and support each other, although we do expect you to work independently as well.
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box.
Request it here for free.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.