- €3000 - €4000
- Working together to deliver the most innovative solutions
- 29 days of paid leave
- Freedom and support you need to pursue and achieve your ambitions
- A Luminis home base
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design (DDD) & Event Driven Systems
- 5+ years of experience
Make impact with our clients as a Data Engineer
Data is 1 of the key resources for companies. It’s about time to get serious about data. But how?
As a Data Engineer, you make a big impact at our customers with the answer to this question, so they can accelerate and make themselves ready for the future. No data environment is too complex for you. You pleasantly lead the way and map out a route in advance.
What are you going to do?
You will deal with data issues that affect clients in areas such as education, the energy market, the medical industry and critical infrastructure.
The latter includes information from sensors and cameras on roads, viaducts, bridges and locks. So much data, it’s incredibly useful. In a safe and ethical way, of course. As an experienced business analyst, you understand the customer’s needs. You research the current situation, put together a demo and present the first design.
In more detail, you will be engaged in:
- analyzing the client’s current data landscape.
- preparing and supervising event storming workshops.
- creating a roadmap and an innovative data strategy, also for the long term.
- building a concept environment for the customer. Using our own tools.
- sharing your knowledge with professional colleagues, for example during (online) conferences and events.
This is what you get
Craftsmanship, knowledge sharing and innovation are our focus.
That’s why you can count on extensive development and training opportunities. You see opportunities and seize them. We meet regularly at the office, for a pleasant lunch but especially to share experiences. This is how we help each other with projects and associated challenges. You can also count on:
- A salary between € 3000 and € 4000 per month, depending on your knowledge and experience. On top of your salary you will receive a monthly net expense allowance of € 75.
- 29 days of paid leave
- A profit-sharing plan
- A laptop and phone (or monthly allowance for your phone)
- € 50 allowance for sports and recreation.
- Good retirement benefits, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- The opportunity to work hybrid and a budget of €600 to make your home office suitable. In addition, you can take advantage of a travel allowance or lease car.
- Plenty of development opportunities (and a training budget). You are surrounded by experts and internal sessions are organized continuously. There are also opportunities to participate in (external) meetups and events.
- Opportunities to participate in training and activities at our Luminis Academy.
- A highly motivated team of extraordinary colleagues, who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
What do we ask of you?
You are both strategic and technical. You are often at the controls yourself and can also brief developers and architects.
This is your other big talent: having good conversations. With customers (users and techies), in SCRUM team(s) and with colleagues throughout the Netherlands with all kinds of data expertise. In addition, you have:
- at least a college degree in a related field.
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar role at an IT service provider or a large data factory, such as the Land Registry.
- up-to-date knowledge of Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Event Driven Systems.
At Luminis, we do things a little differently. You can tell by who we are and how we work. With pleasure, for example. We are convinced that a shared passion and pleasure in your work lead to the best results. Results that we achieve with empathy, professionalism and entrepreneurship. This is how we add value for clients, employees and society. We do this throughout the Netherlands.
In total, about 200 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for more than 100 clients, including great brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We are also socially involved in projects such as the RopaRun, the ALS Foundation and Devvox4Kids. We are leading the way in the areas of cloud, data, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce and our employees speak at conferences around the world.