- €5000 - €6000
- The freedom and support you need to pursue and achieve your ambitions
- 29 days of paid leave
- Working together to deliver the most innovative solutions
- A Luminis home base
- Multiple years of experience in building and design of software solutions
- Knowledge of Public Cloud
- A critical, open and engaged attitude
Are you the architect who can lead an organisation through technical changes?
As Software architect at Luminis, you will help our customers with the translation of conceptual ideas into specific software. You’ll work in a multidisciplinary and very motivated team (including strategy, development and interaction design) to build what really matters.
What are you going to do?
- You will advise our customers on new technologies that meet their business needs.
- Oversee the vision and design (architecture) and implementation of the application, as well as the integration of the desired solution.
- You will lead a team of developers, where you are responsible for quality of technical improvements.
- You will share your knowledge with your colleague’s through presentations, meetups or for instance blogs.
- You will contribute in the development of Luminis by coaching colleagues.
What are we looking for?
- It is a strict requirement that you speak Dutch fluently.
- Multiple years of experience in building and design of software solutions, based on Java and/or Microsoft technologies.
- You have knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- You have experience with CI/CD, Containers and Orchestrators.
- You like working at the intersection of business, operations and technology.
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum.
What do you get in return?
Craftsmanship, knowledge sharing and innovation are our focus.
That’s why you can count on extensive development and training opportunities. You see opportunities and seize them. We meet regularly at the office, for a pleasant lunch but especially to share experiences. This is how we help each other with projects and associated challenges. You can also count on:
- A salary between €3000 and €4000, depending on your knowledge and experience. On top of your salary you will receive a monthly net expense allowance of € 75.
- 29 days of paid leave
- A profit-sharing plan
- A laptop and phone (or monthly allowance for your phone)
- € 50 allowance for sports and recreation.
- Good retirement benefits, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- The opportunity to work hybrid and a budget of €600 to make your home office suitable. In addition, you can take advantage of a travel allowance or lease car.
- Plenty of development opportunities (and a training budget). You are surrounded by experts and internal sessions are organized continuously. There are also opportunities to participate in (external) meetups and events.
- Opportunities to participate in training and activities at our Luminis Academy.
- A highly motivated team of extraordinary colleagues, who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.