Software Architect (Java / Microsoft)
Are you the architect who can lead an organisation through technical changes?
As Software architect at Luminis Arnhem, you will help our customers with the translation of conceptual ideas into specific software. You’ll work in a multidisciplinary and very motivated team (including strategy, development and interaction design) to build what really matters.
What are you going to do?
- You will advise our customers on new technologies that meet their business needs.
- Oversee the vision and design (architecture) and implementation of the application, as well as the integration of the desired solution.
- You will lead a team of developers, where you are responsible for quality of technical improvements.
- You will share your knowledge with your colleague’s through presentations, meetups or for instance blogs.
- You will contribute in the development of Luminis Arnhem by coaching colleagues.
About Luminis Arnhem
Luminis is a software and technology company with offices in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. From these offices 200 IT professionals work on various solutions for companies such as KLM, Nike and Bol.com. Over the past 20 years Luminis has built a reputation in the field of cloud and data solutions. We distinguish ourselves with our focus on customer value, our result-oriented approach and our flexibility.
Luminis Arnhem is Luminis’ largest location and is strongly represented in the manufacturing industry. Here, both software technicians and user-experience designers work together on new solutions with which we increase the business of customers. At Luminis you work in a positive atmosphere with professionals. In addition, much attention is paid to sharing knowledge. We believe that sharing knowledge and expertise is the only viable way to be and remain relevant in our field.
Would you like to know more about Luminis? We have put together an introduction box.
Request it here for free.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.