Do you help our customers with their cloud transformation?
Are you the Software Architect who can lead an organization through technical changes?
As Software Architect at Luminis, you help our customers with the translation of conceptual ideas into specific software. You work in a multidisciplinary and very motivated team (including strategy, development and interaction design) to build what really matters.
What are you going to do?
Analyze requirements, create technical specifications, and ensure that the system meets the goals.
- You advise our customers on new technologies that meet their business needs.
- Oversee the vision and design (architecture) and implementation of the application, as well as the integration of the desired solution.
- You lead a team of developers, where you are responsible for quality of technical improvements.
- You share your knowledge with your colleague’s through presentations, meetups or for instance blogs.
- You will contribute to the development of Luminis by coaching colleagues.
What are we looking for?
Make impact with your expertise and be part of our innovative group of experts.
- It is a requirement that you speak Dutch fluently.
- Multiple years of experience in building and design of software solutions, based on Java and/or Microsoft technologies.
- You have knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- You have experience with CI/CD, Containers and Orchestrators.
- You like working at the intersection of business, operations and technology.
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum.
What do you get?
Always improving, challenging and developing yourself is important to us.
You see opportunities and seize them. We meet regularly at the office, for a pleasant lunch but especially to share experiences. This is how we help each other with projects and associated challenges. You can also count on:
- A salary between €5000 and €6000, depending on your knowledge and experience. On top of your salary you will receive a monthly net expense allowance of € 75.
- 29 days of paid leave
- A profit-sharing plan
- A laptop and phone (or monthly allowance for your phone)
- Good retirement benefits, for which Luminis pays 55% of the premium and 100% of the premium for ANW and WIA gap insurance.
- € 50 allowance for sports and recreation.
- The opportunity to work hybrid and a budget of €600 to make your home office suitable. In addition, you can take advantage of a travel allowance or lease car.
- Plenty of development opportunities (and a training budget). You are surrounded by experts and internal sessions are organized continuously. There are also opportunities to participate in (external) meetups and events.
- Opportunities to participate in training and activities at our Luminis Academy.
- A highly motivated team of extraordinary colleagues, who are keen to share their knowledge and experience with you.
At Luminis, we do things a little differently. You can tell by who we are and how we work. With pleasure, for example. We are convinced that a shared passion and pleasure in your work lead to the best results. Results that we achieve with empathy, professionalism and entrepreneurship. This is how we add value for clients, employees and society. We do this throughout the Netherlands.
In total, about 160 professionals work on high-quality technical solutions for more than 100 clients, including great brands such as Albert Heijn, Nike and Bol.com. We are also socially involved in projects such as the RopaRun, the ALS Foundation and Devvox4kids. We are leading the way in cloud, data, e-learning, Internet of Things and e-commerce and our employees speak at conferences around the world.
Want to learn more about Luminis? We have put together an introductory box for you. Request it free of charge here.